Thursday, November 14, 2019

Chili mac and cheese

Chili mac and cheese

Ingredients


Kosher salt and black pepper

2 cups (8 ounces) macaroni

2 tablespoons vegetable oil

1 small red onion, chopped

3 cloves garlic, minced

1/2 red bell pepper, chopped

8 ounces lean ground beef

2 teaspoons chili powder

1 1/2 teaspoons cumin

1 teaspoon paprika

1/2 teaspoon dried oregano

One 15-ounce can kidney beans, undrained

One 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained

2 tablespoons tomato paste

2 tablespoons butter

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

4 ounces cream cheese

2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar, plus extra for garnish

1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

3 green onions, chopped

Corn chips, such as Tostitos Scoops, for serving

1 comment:


  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

    ReplyDelete