- 8 red taters
- 8 andouille sausages, sliced
- 4 onions, quartered
- 2 ears fresh corn, reduce halves
- 1/2 cup sea food seasoning (for example Old Bay®), in order to taste
- 4 whole Dungeness crabs
- Add all ingredients to list out
- Bring a sizable pot water to some boil add taters, sausages, onions, corn, and sea food seasoning. Prepare mixture in a boil before the taters are cooked through, about half an hour.
- Lightly drop crabs in to the boiling mixture prepare before the crabmeat is cooked through, a minimum of ten minutes. Drain water.